Friday, November 19, 2010

EDE-Month 5 Was A Busy Month!

Phew.  I've really missed blogging on this site.  I finally finished my first draft of my Literature Review tonight, and I realize how much work and editing I still need to do on it.  Probably not this go-round though!  Yikes.  I really need to concentrate on my AR Cycle 1, which commences for me on the day after Thanksgiving...yes, that is really coming up fast, wow!

I'm just thankful to have EDE month behind me, it was a real brain drain for sure!  I found this great cartoon by Benjamin in my collection of his academic comics.  I like it because it reminds us of how we really need to report our data honestly for our AR's, regardless of the outcome!  This one is just so funny, and really very appropriate for going into my Cycle 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment