Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's Been Happening Since Last Post

Hi Everyone!

I have been really letting this blog 'go' since the beginning of the year, but in my next course I am going to be blogging again, so this is a good reason to start ahead of time.  Since March, 2011, I have completed my  AR Cycle 2 data and analysis, which came out GREAT...in fact, it was miraculous and positive to me!! Yay!  Also, in Dr. Dan Siegel's class I received the prestigious Course Director's Award, which is always a wonderful thrill.  Dan's class was amazing, and it has left me with a permanent, all time fave activity, which is playing World of Warcraft nightly!  That's right, since the beginning of the Game Strategies and Motivation course (GSM), I have been playing 'Warcraft' steadily, and have attained Level 56 on my Fire Mage avatar.  My partner and I play nightly and we LOVE it!  Oh, and incidentally, my WOW partner and I also participated in Karl Peterson's AR project, where we went and did 'dungeon runs' with him and others in a group to basically work on team building and communications skills.  World of Warcraft really gives you a workout in more ways that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment