Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Big "Wind-Down"




Here it is, just three weeks from graduation, in essence.  I am just upside down in my final presentation at the moment, while scrambling to get the necessary edits and changes done to my AR website, as well as get the final videos scripted and filmed.  These are great times and the most stressful of all at the same time. I was talking to friend and teammate Pat tonight on Skype, as usual, she, Holly, and I usually bump into each other on the chat programs during the evening.  We were both extremely concerned about this month's final project really, because it is such an undertaking.  It is something to look forward to, the presenting of our year of research and analysis, but also something we are looking at very seriously and not without some trepidation, as it is a HUGE project, and there are so much data to discuss.  Well, we will muddle our ways through all this with each other's help and support.  We have been supporting each other since month one, and we have all become great friends and like sisters (and brothers, Thomas) during this year.  I'm just amazed that we all got through the program as positively and gracefully as we did.  There were some tense moments like when we had to refine our lit reviews and get our AR projects straightened out!  I like to think of our journey as just beginning now that one part of it is about to end.  I feel the big 'let-down' already happening to me as I wrap up my year-long processes and experiences.  I don't know if I could do this again, but you never know!  I may be back for another adventure at Full Sail after my 'big adventure' this summer abroad...I'm going to miss all the excitement, not the stress, but definitely the fun, and of course, the people!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Zoe -
    I hope you will maintain this blog and add to it from time to time. You will be doing all sorts of things in Turkey - and you have been invited to present at Malta - I think you would still have things to say here. Congratulations on graduating from FSO!

    ReplyDelete