Thursday, October 14, 2010

PE1 - Adobe Flash

For my practical experience assignment I have chosen to study Adobe Flash.  I have been using Adobe Image Ready for the last couple of years, which I feel is the 'lazy' way to make animations.  It worked well for the applications I used it for, but I really want to get better at Flash.  I have used Flash before, but it has been over two years, and truly I have probably forgotten more than I ever knew.   I created some simple animations in the program, but I would like to learn more about the scripting end of things, and learn how to create more sophisticated animations.  This would be a big help to me, especially in relation to my Action Research project.  It would be nice to have an animation that went along with my book and website I have created for “The Adventures of Little Boat.” Flash will also be an asset for when I start teaching graphic design in the future.  I feel that this would be the best use of my time since I have learned the other programs suggested for this assignment recently, so they are still fresh in my mind.  Flash, on the other hand, is not fresh in my mind at all, and I think I have been away from it so long that I really feel like I am starting over.  Hopefully it will come back to me as I use it, and perhaps I will be able to make very good progress and take my skills up a notch or two from where I was before!




No comments:

Post a Comment