Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE3 - Flash - My Beginnings

Okay, I experimented with Flash a little bit yesterday and some more today, and I have learned how to import graphics to the 'stage' and how to make something move across it.  In my case, I used Little Boat, the character from my children's book I have just completed for my AR project.  I would love to have this little animation done as kind of an 'advertisement' for my book.  That would be so cute if I can pull it off!  Here's what I have so far, pretty bare-bones, but quite functional.  I'm looking forward to adding things to this until it's really what I want.  See my video below:


2 comments:

  1. Well, I can certainly tell you were having fun with Flash! Cute. I may just have to take the plunge and try this out, although I've got to say I find Flash a little intimidating. Is it best to have some PS images collected first before trying this? It looks like a person needs to do some background work before getting to this point. I am looking forward to seeing your Little Boat book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, yes it helps to have the .psd and .jpg or .gif files in some file ready for this because it's easier than creating them from scratch after the fact. I know what I want to do, so I got all the pieces together in one spot to make it easier then I can just get down to the business of animating it all!

    ReplyDelete