Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE6 - This Is It!

My final Personal Experience video! No talking from me on this one, just my final Flash animation. I did not give a 'blow-by-blow' description of what I did on this video, I just show my final result of my two weeks worth of studying Flash. This turned out cute, but I would like to have done more. Time was not on my side. Anyway, I learned a lot, and next time I use Flash, I think I will be able to improve my animations and make them look a little less 'haphazard!' It was definitely worth me looking into Flash, because I really forgot more than I ever think I knew. Anyway, below is my final video which shows how my animation came out in the end.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I hope you are available to give me tips when we start doing Flash later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! Pat's right, it's really cute. I like the music...very peppy and upbeat to go with the dogs' excitement. Maybe you could make a step-by-step Screenflow of the process for a simple animation? I can't wait to see Little Boat's adventures.

    ReplyDelete